I take your privacy seriously and understand the importance of protecting it.
I am the data controller of the personal data I collect through the Site.
INFORMATION I MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
I may collect and process the following data about you:
Data you give me. You may give me data about you:
- when you use the Site;
- when you register to my newsletter;
- when you input details on one of my articles.
Data we collect about you. When you visit the Site we will automatically collect the following data about you:
- details of your usage of the Site (including [the date,] [time,] [location or] [duration] of the usage).
- certain technical information, for example, the type of device (and its unique device identifier) you use to access the Site, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information (if you are a Member), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, mobile network information and platform.
- information about your visit to the Site including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
I may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and statistical analysis. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, I may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookies. A cookie is a small file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site.
Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps me to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This may help me to personalise our content for you.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. I will use this information to make the Site more relevant to your interests.